jueves, 24 de febrero de 2011

Extracto De 'Get It Right' & 'Loser Like Me'


Como Casi Todos Saben New Directions En Las Regionales De Este Año, 'Original Song', Interpretara Temas Originales, De Los Cuales Se Filtraron Unos Pequeños Extractos De c/u De Ellas:


It’s ce ...lebrating everyone’s differences and saying,
‘Look you can say whatever you want about me,
but at the end of the day, 
you’re going to want to be a loser like me""It makes being a loser a cool thing. 
It flips it on its head…. I kind of saw everyone putting their Ls in the air.


What can you do when your good isn’t good
And all that you touch tumbles down
‘Cause my best intentions
Keep making a mess of things
Just wanna fix it somehow
But how many times will it take
Oh, how many times will it take… for me to get it right?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario